Play All Slots Casino Blackjack Online
Blackjack is one of the oldest and most popular of the casino’s gambling games. Blackjack is believed to have originated in Spain but its popularity grew when Spanish and French explorers brought the game of “Twenty-One” to America’s Wild West. By the 19th century European casinos had begun to include blackjack rooms in their venues and by the ’90s, Canadian online casinos were offering opportunities to play blackjack online. Today, PC and mobile players can play online blackjack in Canada at any time and from any location on any Internet browser.
All Slots Online Casino offers a wide range of blackjack variations so you can play blackjack online in a way that suits your personal needs and expectations. Blackjack is one of the most popular Slots Online for both beginning and veteran gamer. Blackjack competitors thrill to the anticipation that comes from watching to see how their luck combines with their gaming skills. Playing online blackjack in Canada to its full advantage involves manipulating your bets as you optimize your chances of coming as close to a hand of 21 without exceeding that total for an enjoyable, high-quality casino event of entertaining excitement, stimulating fun and lucrative payouts.
Winning at Online Blackjack
There are a wide range of rules, variations and options that you should be aware of when you play blackjack online. It’s important to take the time to get an overview of the game before you start to play. You should also select a blackjack variation that suits you, consider the best level and betting strategy and learn the basic strategies of online blackjack in Canada to experience online blackjack success.
All Slots Canadian online casino offers a wide range of blackjack variations. These variations involve both single-hand and multi-hand blackjack versions with special features such as Insurance, progressive jackpots, surrender and doubling down.
Some of the most popular versions include:
- Blackjack Redeal My Hand involves replacing all of the cards in your hand with new cards, regardless of whether you have 2, 3 or 4 cards (or more). If you play Redeal Last Hand, you can replace the last card that you received, regardless of which card it was. It’s possible to use up to five redeal options per game as you try to increase your chances of winning.
- Bonus Blackjack is played with two decks of cards. There’s an option to double down on any two cards, and you may split up to 3 times (aces split only once for one more card). The optional side bet involves betting on the outcome of the bonus bet which is determined by the first 2 cards that you were dealt.
- Hi Lo 13 Blackjack features three circles on the virtual blackjack table, marked “Lo,” “13,” and “Hi.” Side bets involves “Lo” bets which predict that the sum of your first two cards will be lower than 13; “13” bets predict that the sum of your first two cards will be exactly 13; or a “Hi” bets which predict that the sum of your first two cards will be higher than 13. The side bet is determined immediately after the cards are dealt. Your payout is determined by the sum of your first two cards. This side bet is independent of your regular blackjack bet. Winning Lo or Hi side bets pay out 1-to-1 while winning 13 side bets pay out a 10-to-1 jackpot on your side bet.
- Perfect Pairs Blackjack, also called “Multi-Hand Perfect Pairs Blackjack Gold, is played with 2 decks of cards. In this game you have the option to play one blackjack hand at a time or up to five hands simultaneously. You can make a Perfect Pairs side bet and the outcome of the Perfect Pairs side bet is based on your first 2 cards. A mixed pair (pair of different colors, such as red and black queens) pay out 7 to 1. Coloured pairs (pairs of the same color, such as a Jack of Spades and a Jack of Clubs) pay out 15 to 1. Perfect Pairs (2 of the same card, such as 2 Kings of Diamonds) pay out 30 to 1.
Tips for winning at Online Blackjack offer some helpful ideas for ways to win blackjack online. These include:
- Fold when it seems that your hand is losing. There’s no advantage in sticking with a bad hand so fold, accept your loss and start over with a new hand.
- Forget about taking out insurance. Insurance doesn’t give you much and you end up paying more than it’s worth. If your blackjack variation offers Insurance, pass on it.
- If you have the option to split, do so only on Aces or Eights. Splitting on Aces and Eights gives you the best chance of building a new winning hand.
- Vary your betting amounts. Increase your bets if you are winning and decrease the wagers if you are losing.
Regardless of whether you enjoy classic blackjack or one of the exciting blackjack variations, you’ll enjoy high quality blackjack competition when you play online blackjack in Canada.